- new lifts at arrivals take you further from departures than if you had walked up the slope
- the new automated boarding pass entry requires multiple passes before responding to baffled passengers & will be chaotic in high season
- airside entry forces passengers through meandering shops where most things can be bought cheaper in a supermarket
- some toilets are hidden down a 150 yard corridor with no hot water & hand driers blasting icy cold air
- the Pret coffee shop blares hideous music at 3.30am driving customers to take their coffee out to the worn & ripped blue seats outside the pub
- And all in a modern WiFi free desert
Thank God for the growing network of high speed international rail options.